HA 11, HA 14
Stretch needle, anti jump needles HA for domestic machine
Contains 3 pieces of needles in a box
No 11 needle suitable for medium and thin fabrics (such as shirts and other fabrics)
No 14 needle suitable for thick fabrics
The needle is used to prevent the jumper thread from jamming and breaking, reduce fabric wrinkles, and reduce thick material sewing thread breakage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
45mm Rotary Cutter provide a very percise and safety cutting, it’s the ideal tool for all your cutting needs
Custom ergonomic model with safety lock to ensure your security while you are cutting.
The blades can cut 8 layers of fabric out easily. As it cuts clean and fast,The 45mm Rotary Cutter have double safety design. It has a small safety button that locks the handle which can prevent the knife from appearing when not in use. Besides, it packs a trigger-like safety handle that controls the blade for user safety. it will bounce back when you not use.
The tag gun comes with 5 free Tag strips
How to use
- Before inserting the needle, open the needle lock by turning it outwards as in the picture.
- Insert the needle, making sure that the needle slot perfectly aligns with the gun slot and then turn the needle lock back to it’s position inwards.
- Insert The T-shaped end of the attachment into the T-shaped slot on the gun as in the picture. Gently push the attachment inside until you hear click sounds and attachment can’t go any further.
- To remove the attachment, pull the black button on top of the gun towards rear of the gun and gently take out the attachment.
- Load the tag / label and then put the needle into the merchandise. Now squeeze the trigger and withdraw gun. Attachment should be affixed.