Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
45mm Rotary Cutter provide a very percise and safety cutting, it’s the ideal tool for all your cutting needs
Custom ergonomic model with safety lock to ensure your security while you are cutting.
The blades can cut 8 layers of fabric out easily. As it cuts clean and fast,The 45mm Rotary Cutter have double safety design. It has a small safety button that locks the handle which can prevent the knife from appearing when not in use. Besides, it packs a trigger-like safety handle that controls the blade for user safety. it will bounce back when you not use.
Strong clear glue used to glue crystals, crafts, bead crafts, watch models, leather items, chemical plastics, electronic components, fiber items, wood items, metal items, rubber items, paper items , Ceramic items, etc.
The tag gun comes with 5 free Tag strips
How to use
- Before inserting the needle, open the needle lock by turning it outwards as in the picture.
- Insert the needle, making sure that the needle slot perfectly aligns with the gun slot and then turn the needle lock back to it’s position inwards.
- Insert The T-shaped end of the attachment into the T-shaped slot on the gun as in the picture. Gently push the attachment inside until you hear click sounds and attachment can’t go any further.
- To remove the attachment, pull the black button on top of the gun towards rear of the gun and gently take out the attachment.
- Load the tag / label and then put the needle into the merchandise. Now squeeze the trigger and withdraw gun. Attachment should be affixed.
Sold per piece
Purple Air Erasable Pen Fabric Paint Marker also used as Tailor Chalk Markers
It is a high-tech product, adpots advance technology .
1. Air Erasable Pen can be written on any surface, such as: garment,shoes, fabric, cross stitch, patchwork, handicraft, embroidery, needlework, dress marking and artificial flowers etc.
2. The writing mark could vanish away automatically, but also can be erased by water or eraser pen.
3. The vanishing time may vary with the material of the fabric and the temperature and humidity of the surroundings.
4. Please try with a piece of wasted cloth before use.